The Solent region is at the heart of the UK’s marine and maritime economy and the sector makes an important economic contribution to the region, contributing over 20% of the Solent’s GVA and accounting for 40,000 direct jobs. The wider supply chains supporting the sector include manufacturing, logistics, financial services and catering.
Hughes Ellard provides a range of commercial real estate services to support the marine sector and its supply chain:
- Property leasing, sale, acquisition and development advice.
- Valuation of complex marine and port-related assets for purposes such as secured lending, accounts, taxation and corporate acquisition and disposal.
- Business Rates
- Building consultancy, dilapidations and planned maintenance.
- Lease consultancy, including rent reviews, lease renewals and lease restructuring.
- Development appraisal and feasibility.
Hughes Ellard has a strong track record in the marine sector and our client roster includes many of the sector’s most prominent organisations.