Search & Acquisition
Hughes Ellard provides strategic advice on the relocation of your business premises.
Whether your move is driven by expansion or rationalisation, we are able to implement a comprehensive search and co-ordinate a transaction which can be dovetailed with a disposal of your existing premises.
Acquiring business property is time consuming and costly. We can respond to your needs quickly:
- Instruction – we will take a detailed brief of your property requirements including location, size, financial budgets and timescales.
- Confidential Search – we will undertake an initial search and provide a report on available opportunities – both on and off-market – utilising our market intelligence and wealth of property contacts.
- Viewings – we arrange and accompany viewings of a shortlist of properties and provide expert advice to enable you to fully appraise your options.
- Negotiation – a property deal is often more than simply rent or price. We will handle negotiations on your behalf to secure the best possible terms.
- Coordination – we establish and maintain a critical path for completing the transaction by liaising with lawyers and all parties to ensure a successful completion.
Support Services – we provide a comprehensive range of pre- and post-completion support services including Rating, Building Consultancy, Project Management and Fit-out advice.